Saturday, December 24, 2011

waking up on the right side of the bed

Just love my hair when I woke up, in my WWE-oversize sweater that keep me warm against the coldness, on the bed, at home and feel like I am the most beautiful girl in the world. 

SO, TODAY IS MY DAY

Just lazying around today. Not doing any of my assignments (I know I'm going to regret it later). Exercising my fingers by pressing the buttons on TV remote control and not need to worry about my dirty and smelly clothes because there is THE washing machine that can take care of it. I was not having my bath until it was 1 pm. Hee~ And before that I mix and match my new and old clothes, try it on and again feeling beautiful. :D. In the evening, I have a couple of photo shoot with my Tobby. Comel. Rasa macam waktu form 2. Suka buat muka cute pastu amik gambar sendiri and then letak kat MySpace... HoHoHo.. old days. Pastu tido sekejap. Then bangun update blog sambil study... BAC 1634 is killiing me~ Lagi teruk lagi, I am clueless about the assignment and due date jumaat next week. So how???  I'll sort that out..okie? Okay Farhana you'll sort that out. Kejap lagi nak tolong mama masak tapi.... hehehehe.. tengok la dulu kalau perasaan nak tolong tu masih ada lagi.

Yeah, semalam dinner kat makbul business center. And then mama ungkit pasal me not reluctant to pay for my new clothes tapi bila nak beli financial calculator cakap mahal la, apa la... So my mom paid for the financial calculator and I wanted to pay her back using duit yang my dad bagi but dia yang tak nak. So, I cakap la.. mama yang tak nak~ . Then my mom cakap la.. takpe simpan la duit tu bagi duit bila mama abah dah tua nanti. Then I balas balik (waah~ balas gitu..haha) Ala bila dah tua nanti, mesti mama abah cakap tak nak duit, nak perhatian anak-anak. Abah cakap tak kisah pun anak-anak.. Janji duit masuk... HAHAHHA.. never expect that. They both said korang nak buat apa, pi mana buat la janji hantar duit ke, tiket kapal terbang nak pergi cuti ke, kereta sebuah ke..lolz. We all adik beradik sume macam 'ok record2.. mama abah cakap ni.' hahha.. Don't know if they really mean it but I pray to Allah that I can still make time for them bila dah besar (skrg tak besar ke?) dah bekerja and bila dah ada family nanti. Amin~ Semoga saya tak jadi anak durhaka. 

So that's about it. Got to type-off now. Soyonara, anneyong, ciao, farewell, assalamualaikum and jumpa lagi.


No comments:

Post a Comment