Friday, May 4, 2012

Old Stuffs


These are some paragraphs that I scribbled in my spiral shorthand book a few years back:

“Why can’t I sleep? My eyes don’t want to close. My hand is actively writing. My heart beats fast though I didn’t see my loved ones” (heart beating fast and lover - inseparable) 

“Dear Irdina Nabilah,
Happy going to school tomorrow. Be nice. Have breakfast first. Jangan lupa pakai stoking. Hahaha. Dekat sekolah duduk dekat depan. Baru boleh dengar apa yang cikgu cakap. Don’t be naughty yea!
Best regards,
Kak Far.”
(I can’t remember when exactly and why I wrote this. By the way Irdina Nabila is my cousin)

“Music is a way of expressing your feelings, to express yourself” (agree)

“When I sit down on a bench at the playground, the heat from the sun has become my veil. The sunshine pierce through the branches of the nearby trees. But I dare not to look up too long as the sunshine is bad for the eyesight” (rather funny don’t you think?)

No comments:

Post a Comment