Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Chances

Salam & Hello,

There's moments during this infancy career life of mine that I feel a little bit devastated and disappointed and still feel lost. This due to a lot of reasons including external party and of course my dear self. Some of them even lose hope on us. I have come to a point that I feel so this is it? This is what working life is? And between what I expected when I first land the job and what I have experienced lately, it was not all fulfilling.

However, recently, my friends and I got the opportunity, chance to participate in an event. As some of you might know, events is my heartbeat. I would jump for it whenever I had the chance. So this time around, it wasn't the event that much that touched me, it was the opportunity given by someone to let us organize this event. To trust and give us space to grow and to prove ourselves that we can do it. To believe in us while we are in doubt about ourselves. That chance, that opportunity means a lot to me. It is the nurturing that we actually been longing for. May Allah bless her soul for helping us out, for giving us chance when everybody else punishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment