Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Another piece of me

It is supposed to be from me... Nevertheless,

Assalamualaikum and hello again everyone. Yes, I'm here quite soon. Just want to share my masterpiece again. I'm suppose to study right now since I'm having test on Monday and there are loads of cases that I need to remember. So yeah, as usual, who on earth got the mood to study when the time is set right? Maybe there are people that need a specific time to study. But that don't work that well for me. As for me, when the time come I will work my ass of. Not very good though. What if the time comes when it is too late? Yikes!

Anyways, I think I need to take my shower. Hopefully the mood comes rolling down to me.

Here's my 'The Big Golden Cat'. Using soft pastel. Love it to the max.



Until the next post.

Regards,
addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment