Monday, April 22, 2013

Burung hantu

Omputeh kata OWL.

Salam and hello everyone. Lama dah tak blogging... *tiup habuk. Now I'm back just to keep it updated. Yes, as you all know, well, maybe some of you don't, I am really into sketching/drawing/painting and anything to do with that la. So I have produce a few artworks. Mainly drawing of cartoons and of course I asked people around to get their feedback. Most of them say 'okay', 'cantik'. If you want to see my artwork you guys can check out my instagram: hannasaif. So yeah, day by day, i love it more and more. I have one sketch book (the old one) and new sketching notebook which on the cover I wrote 'Inspire' in my very own cursive writing :P I also save whatever idea that comes to my mind in my phone memo. I collected all the material/tools/medium (i don't know what is the correct term) whatever you called it, it is my dear,dear,dear colour pencils, oil pastels, soft pastels, coloured pens and markers and water colours :3 I love them to infinity and beyond. To relate to the title, I have drawn an owl with graduation hat on and i dubbed this owl as 'Intelligent Owl'. This drawing is dedicated to my soon graduating sister. Tahniah!!!! Congratulations!!!


It's not perfect but still lovable :3

Last week, I went to Malacca. It was a last minute plan. 5 of us. We had fun. I had the chance to go to Muzium Kesultanan Melaka. Yes, after 21 years live as Malaysian, I finally visit the museum. We did some shopping, food hunting and sight-seeing.  I bought pareo (long piece of cloth that you can tie into various fashion). Been wanting that for so long and finally got it. Yeay me~!! I didn't really wear it though. I use it as a blanket ;P

Yesterday, I got the chance to be the emcee for prestigious MMU Awards 2013. Yeay me again :3 I've been longed to be one since I attended the last year's ceremony. Thank you to individuals that giving me this opportunity and support to pursue my small ambition. Gracias~!!! I get some compliment and  good advice from my emcee partner, Rishi, abang2 teknikal, Encik Omar, my sayang and others. Not bad for a first timer ey? My gold skirt is my mom's. (Psstt, it's her wedding skirt). I am honored to wear it on my important day Mama~! Thank you.


Me and Rishi

And the gold skirt (suits the theme: black and gold. Me on the far left)

As much as I like to be in the spotlight, I also love working backstage. Dan impian tercapai juga when I became one of the stage management crew for MMU's own Puteri Gunung Ledang Musical organize by SAKTI. Not only that, since they are shorts of extras, they want me to be the extra for a few scenes. So, I get to be on the stage and all over it. Wee! I love the experience, the good and the bad of it, the acquaintance that I made. But I still don't get the chance to hold the walkie talkie. Next event perhaps, yes.



In short, dreams come true. Alhamdulillah :3 The awesomest week evah!

Until the next post. Take care :)

Regards,
F.

No comments:

Post a Comment